Annual exhibition ‘Saint-Uze, my grandmother’s dishes’
from 5 June to 14 November. Open every day from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6p.m.
– 4 June at 7 p.m.: Baroque conversation with the ensemble La Ciaccona.
– 26 and 27 June: Les Journées du Patrimoine de Pays et des Moulins — the tree, its life, its uses.
The Regional House pays “Homage to a tree found”. On 26 June, all day: creation of a sculpture with a chainsaw… Surprise with Christophe Gerbet.
On 27 June, in the evening: dance and music show, a tribute to the walnut tree.
– 11 July at 6 p.m.: concert or dinner concert (depending on health measures), “astonishing travellers … from Handel to Fernandel”, with the Compagnie Divague.
– 8 August at 6 p.m.: concert or dinner concert (depending on health measures) by the Chat Perché clarinet quartet.
– 12 September at 4 p.m.: Cabinet de Poésie Générale show by TéATréPROUVèTe as part of Arts et Scènes en Côte-d’Or 2021/2022
-18 and 19 September: Heritage Days. Sunday 19 September at 3 p.m.: free public lecture: “Les Maîtres faïenciers mosellans de Sarreguemines en Bourgogne” by Mr Patrick Serre.